CBN TIGRIS BUILDING– Supply and Installation of ICT Facilities and Electronic Security and Safety System
The CBN Tigris building is an eighth-floor multi-tenant building located in Tigris Crescent Maitama Abuja.
Being a new building, the need to have a reliable, optimised and secured network infrastructure cannot be over-emphasized in order to eliminate downtime and enhance effectiveness.
Our certified team of engineer designed and fully implemented the entire Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems for the building.
The services provided are:
- Local Area Network
- Unified Communication system
- IP surveillance and Door Access Control System
- Public Address/ Voice Evacuation System
- Structured Horizontal Cabling System for data, Voice and Video points distributed in different locations in the main building and ancillary buildings.
- 10 wiring centres were provided for aggregation of all horizontal cables and interconnected via a structured multimode Fiber backbone to the Data Centre located on the ground floor adopting a star topology
- Specified LAN and WLAN foundation equipment (LAN access and core layer Switches, Access points and router) were supplied, installed and configured
- IP-based Unified Collaboration systems comprising of Cisco unified communication server and Cisco IP phones were supplied, installed and configured.
- 45 IP cameras were installed and configured to monitor movement and ensure adequate security within and outside of the building using Bosch products for both viewing and Video management systems
- 16 units of Door Interface Unit were deployed for Access Control System in order to restrict access to designated offices to only authorized personnel.
- Public address system/ voice evacuation system was designed and deployed to enhance safety of all staff in case of any emergency. This system was interfaced with the fire detection system to offer voice alert and instructions to staff by broadcasting pre-recorded evacuation messages.